April 1, 2020
Safety in Uneasy Times - COVID-19
Posted by: Tiffany Nitschke
We take the health and safety of our guests and employees very seriously. That's why we've gone above and beyond to ensure your safety. Immediately following Whitefish Mountain Resort's abrupt closing to the winter season, we began the arduous task of deep cleaning the entire interior of the Lodge, from top to bottom. We will complete our thorough deep cleaning efforts prior to reopening for the summer 2020 season.
To put your mind at ease, we want to advise you of the additional health and safety measures we continually take to help keep our guests and employees safe:
- We are cleaning and sanitizing guest rooms on a daily basis.
- We've also increased the frequency of disinfecting and sanitizing all “high-touch” areas, such as room keys, door handles, light switches, telephones, etc.
- Although single use plastic is not ideal, due to sanitization, we've decided to stock guest rooms with individually sealed plastic cups and flatware.
- We have increased the frequency of spa chemistry testing.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the common areas for your use.
- We are using disposable disinfecting wipes to clean commonly used staff items like keyboards, desks, and countertops.
- Management will ensure adequate supplies to support the CDC's cleaning and disinfecting guidelines.
- Staff have been trained in preventing the spread of coronavirus, and we will continue to ensure that hygiene remains a main priority for all staff. Our goal is to create a safe and relaxing environment for all of our guests and employees to enjoy.
- The entire staff has read and understands the CDC's COVID-19 business guidance report.
Although we had to close early, rest assured we are doing everything we can to ensure the lodge is clean, disinfected, and safe for our guests when we re-open for the 2020 summer season. We miss our guests and hope everyone is staying healthy and hunkering down until it's safe to travel again.
We realize that you're dealing with life's uncertainties, so let us help by not imposing any cancellation fee up to 72 hours prior to your arrival. If you have questions, or would like to inquire about a reservation, please feel free to contact us at 406.862.6098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Kandahar Lodge and to make a reservation, visit us at www.kandaharlodge.com.
We hope to see you at the Lodge soon!